Cranston Trial Attorney Handling Rhode Island Probate Litigation
Representing beneficiaries, executors and trustees
- Do you suspect that there is a problem with a will that names you as one of the beneficiaries?
- Do you think a trustee or the executor of an estate acted improperly?
- Did a sibling or another inheritor unlawfully removed money from the bank account of the deceased?
- Did someone unduly influence a vulnerable senior citizen to change his or her will before death?
These are just a few examples of the kinds of case that can only be resolved with probate litigation. Probate litigation addresses problems relating to a will or trust, an estate, or the guardianship of underage or incompetent persons.
While the actions that are being called into question may constitute a crime, a judge in a civil case cannot hand down a criminal sentence. The resolution you can achieve in civil court will likely involve the exchange of money or a change in guardianship or trusteeship.
When you have been treated unfairly in a will, or when a loved one is being financially abused or is in jeopardy from the actions of a guardian, you need firepower in the courtroom. Contact Cranston trial attorney Steven Robinson . He has 25 years of probate court and appeals court experience. He can advise you if you have a good case for court.
Handling Rhode Island probate litigation
- Contested wills
- Undue influence
- Contested guardianship, change in guardianship
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Trustee malfeasance, self enrichment
- Removal of a trustee
- Executor wrongdoing
- Improper management of the finances of a vulnerable adult
Contact probate lawyer Steven A. Robinson
Our probate law firm serves clients throughout Rhode Island. Call Robinson & Robinson, Attorneys at Law at 401.785.3400 or contact us online to schedule a consultation about your probate problem.