Cranston Trial Lawyer Handling Rhode Island Real Estate Litigation
Representing buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and others involved in real estate disputes
Every day buyers and sellers sign purchase agreements anticipating a smooth transaction. But sometimes things go very wrong.
- An inspection uncovers an undisclosed defect
- A seller changes his or her mind and refuses to sell for the terms listed in the purchase agreement
- A buyer is unable to get financing with the terms he or she was seeking
- A buyer discovers an easement that will interfere with his/her plans for the property
These are just a few examples of the kinds of Rhode Island real estate disputes that can result in a breach of contract and a day in court.
Cranston real estate trial lawyer Steven A. Robinson has 25 years of experience representing buyers and sellers, realtors, neighbors, and others in court to resolve real estate disputes. As a civil litigator, he has brought cases in both state and federal courts and has appeared in numerous cases before the state's appeals courts and Supreme Court. He has the skill and experience to handle your real estate dispute.
Rhode Island real estate disputes in civil court
Mr. Robinson handles a variety of real estate disputes, including:
- Breach of contract for purchase and sale agreements
- Title problems, including liens and encumbrances
- Boundary disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Fraudulent conveyance
- Adverse possession
- Nuisance cases in which one party is negatively affecting the ability of a property owner to enjoy his/her own property
- Petitions for partition
Preparation is key to building a strong case. Mr. Robinson prepares every case with the thoroughness needed to go to trial. But litigation can become expensive. We're mindful of both our client's goals and budget. Attorney Robinson will work to resolve your dispute during pretrial negotiations whenever possible. He resorts to trial only when that's necessary to get you the outcome you are need.
Contact real estate litigation attorney Steven A. Robinson
Our Rhode Island civil litigation firm serves clients throughout the state. If we can help you with your real estate dispute, call Robinson & Robinson, Attorneys at Law at 401.785.3400 to schedule a free initial consultation, or contact us online .